JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS
Make a video. It is recommended to prerecord a video. This is your opportunity to show us who you are. (View our Video Tips)
Save a current picture of yourself, and video to your computer, so they are ready when you apply online.
Completely fill out the online application and upload your video and picture. We’ll email you if we want to move forward in the casting process with you
All applicants must meet the eligibility requirements in order to be considered. View Eligibility Requirements
1. If shooting indoors, make sure to shoot in a well lit room with lights in front of you to light your face.
2. Avoid shooting in front of a window with bright sunlight streaming in. This will cause silhouetting.
3. When shooting outdoors, avoid shooting with the sun directly behind you. This will also cause silhouetting.
4. Shoot during the day so we can see you instead of trying to see you in the dark.
1. Speak loudly and clearly.
2. Find a relatively quiet area to shoot your video so ambient noises won’t distract from what you’re saying.
3. If shooting indoors, avoid shooting in loud and crowded rooms where your voice will be drowned out by other people.
4. If shooting outdoors, avoid shooting in loud areas and when it’s windy. The wind will distort the microphone.
1. Introduce yourself – we want to get to know who you are as a person.
2. Explain how will your life experience help you win The Bet House?
3. When describing yourself, remember to cite real-life examples.
4. No cursing or swearing in your video – this will automatically disqualify you from entry.
1. Your video will be shown on a TV. Please shoot your video like you would see it on a TV. Please shoot landscape (horizontal) and not portrait (vertical) style.
2. Make sure your camera lens is clean so we can see you clearly.